Safer Vehicles Mean Safer Driving.
At Precision Audio we advocate for enhanced driver and passenger safety in every vehicle. We sell and install some of the most comprehensive driver safety devices on the market today. All of these focus on the common goal of making your time behind the wheel demonstrably safer. When you’re driving more safely, everyone from your passengers to pedestrians and other drivers on the road all benefit. It’s both a win-win and easily added to your vehicle.
Even though the newest vehicles may feature a backup camera system, most do not have this important safety feature. At Precision Audio, this is not a problem because we can add this to virtually any type of vehicle, including all types of passenger cars, trucks, RVs and commercial vehicles. Depending on your vehicle and whether or not there is an existing LCD screen in the vehicle, you have options for both the camera and the display of the camera’s image.
- Factory-Fit Backup Cameras – A factory-fit backup camera installs in the same location as a camera included as a factory option. A factory-fit camera functions identically to a backup camera that was factory-installed. These cameras resist the harsh elements of rain, snow and direct sun and are an easy method to add a backup camera to your vehicle if it was available in your make/model, yet does not have that option currently. Certain vehicles not furnished with the factory-installed backup camera option can’t even add it at the dealership afterwards, even if you wished to do so. At Precision Audio, we have vehicle specific, factory quality solutions for backup cameras that you’ll swear were installed at the factory.
- Specific Application Backup Cameras – Backup cameras come in many styles and intended applications such as for SUV and hatchback cars, trucks with tailgates and high ground clearance, large RVs, classic and restored vehicles, as well as many other applications. The backup cameras offered at Precision Audio are all high-quality, weatherproof designs that provide excellent image resolution in daylight or darkness. Our expert product specialists can show you all your options in our comfortable, well-appointed showroom. We have a backup camera that’ll fit your needs, even if your vehicle did not offer it as an option originally.
Viewing the Backup Camera
Each backup camera installation also requires a method of viewing the camera image while the vehicle is in reverse. We offer one or more ways to achieve this and we’re happy to evaluate your vehicle for the most appropriate solution:
- Aftermarket multimedia radio with integrated LCD screen
- The factory in-dash LCD screen (if the vehicle is so equipped)
- A factory-installed or aftermarket rear view mirror with integrated LCD screen
- A stand-alone LCD screen mounted in view of the driver
In addition to a backup camera, or as an alternative, we install backup sensor systems. These easy-to-understand warning systems emit audible beeps when the vehicle gets close to an object or obstruction. Beeping frequency and volume indicates the object is closer. The backup sensors installed by our expert technicians at Precision Audio offer fit flush in the rear bumper and appear as if factory installed.
Is a Backup Camera or Sensors Already in Your Vehicle?
If your vehicle already contains a factory-installed backup camera and/or audible reverse sensors, we can integrate these when changing the factory radio to one of our Alpine, Kenwood or Pioneer multimedia radios. All of our multimedia radios offer auxiliary audio/video inputs and outputs to ensure we can retain the functionality of factory-installed safety equipment so your existing features remain operational just as the manufacturer intended.
Precision Audio Has Your Solutions
Not sure what is appropriate or available for your vehicle? No problem. Visit or contact us today and one of our expert product specialists will help you choose the right products to increase driving safety. At Precision Audio in Bainbridge, we are a trusted source for all your vehicle’s driver safety concerns. Stop by our store today or call (229) 246-2111 to schedule a no-cost consultation for your vehicle’s driver safety enhancement needs.