Cam-Locker manufactures high quality toolboxes and truck accessories constructed with carbon steel cam-locks and heavy gauge aluminum. These are designed and manufactured in the USA. Cam-Locker’s roots in aluminum manufacturing began over 20 years ago by designing and accessories and equipment for law enforcement, fire and rescue, K-9 transportation and military application. Today, Cam-Locker builds the best truck tool boxes on the market.
Advantages of a Cam-Locker Truck Tool Box:
- Models to fit popular trucks like Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge and others
- Made in the USA (Perry, Florida)
- Heavy Duty .063 Gauge Aluminum Construction (Never rusts)
- Proprietary “T-Handle” Cam Locking System (Best on the market)
- Robust Chrome Plated Carbon Steel T-Handles
- Welded Top Rails (Compared to other brands with rivets)
- Full Length Double Walled Lid with 300 lb Load Capacity
- Double Insulated Top with Gas Shock Lift Mechanism
- Hand-Fitted Felt Lined Interior (Unique to Cam-Locker)
- Interior Tool Tray for Smaller Items
- Choice of Exterior Finishes
Choose from Cam-Locker tool box models finished in powder coated, gloss black or polished aluminum diamond plate. Cam-Locker’s powder coating process is weather tested for over 1000 hours of exposure in a salt fog chamber (compliant with ASTM-117 standards). The exclusive T-handle cam locking system creates an air tight seal to keep moisture out and keep your valued cargo in tip-top shape. Optional paddle latches are also available, but we recommend the exclusive T-handle cam lock for the ultimate seal. Every Cam-Locker tool box is custom manufactured to the preference of the owner and their vehicle. Whether you’re carrying tools, hunting gear, work-related cargo or even groceries, the Cam-Locker is the best truck tool box you can buy.
Cam-Locker Box Styles and Sizing
- Standard Height Cam-Locker – 14 inches tall with a 6 inch rise above the edge of the truck bed.
- King Size Cam-Locker – 19 inches tall with a 6 inch rise above the edge of the truck bed.
- Low Profile Cam-Locker – 14 inches tall, but sits 3.5 inches off the truck bed floor and has a 3 inch rise above the edge of the truck bed.
- Standard depth from cab – All Cam-Locker boxes extend into the bed 20 inches at the top (from the rear of the cab) and 17 inches at the bottom leaving you ample remaining truck bed space.
- Width – Overall width varies between 60.5 to 71 inches depending on the truck, but each is built to extend across the truck bed from side to side for a perfect fit.
Other options on your Cam-Locker tool box are the welded rails fitted around the lid so that you can carry additional cargo or even stand on the 300 lb load rated lid should you lack a ladder on location. If you transport animals, Cam-Locker also offers accessories like K-9 transport boxes. Our entire Cam-Locker tool box line features insulated lids with gas cylinder lift assist, felt lined interior, integrated tool tray and the box itself carries a one year warranty (two years on the cam lock mechanisms and gas cylinders fitted to lift the lid).
At Precision Audio in Bainbridge and Thomasville, Georgia, we are the largest Cam-Locker dealer in South Georgia and North Florida. We have a well-stocked Cam-Locker inventory with the best prices in the Southeast. Let us show you the best truck tool box on the market today; Cam-Locker.