Precision Audio has two locations to serve southern Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Our original location in Bainbridge features a 7,500-square-foot shop, and we opened a new store in Thomasville to better serve our clients in Valdosta, Moultrie and Monticello.
Both locations feature state-of-the-art interactive car audio, vehicle safety and accessory displays. We have dedicated window tinting facilities at both locations with ample room for audio system and accessory installations. We take pride in ensuring that both stores are well-stocked so we can provide the truck and car accessories you want without delay.
Bainbridge Sound Room
Thomasville Sound Room
Our sound rooms in Bainbridge and Thomasville are outfitted with modern interactive displays to showcase our great-sounding car and marine audio upgrades. This allows our customers to experience and audition the equipment to best deliver peace-of-mind on a purchase decision.
- Audio and Video Displays – We showcase the latest in-dash technologies from major brands like Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate and AudioControl. We demonstrate products with a variety of music and movies to deliver a complete listening experience. We also display a complete range of ready-to-go subwoofer enclosures. Check out our Car Audio page for the range of products we carry and what we can demonstrate.
- Marine Audio Displays – If you’re a boat or powersports vehicle owner, you’ll enjoy our variety of marine audio equipment on display. Displaying and demonstrating the equipment provides you with the details of each individual component and our product specialists help you assemble a combination of source units, remote controllers, amplifiers and speakers to deliver the experience you desire out on the water. Check out our Marine Audio page for more information.
All of our products are demonstrated by friendly and helpful product experts so we can promise you’ll enjoy your visit to our innovative showrooms at Precision Audio.
- Driver Safety Displays – We have many products displayed that showcase rear view cameras, Bluetooth hands-free smartphone integration and many other items that promote safer driving. We also display a complete range of iPod, iPhone and Android-based smartphone charging and audio integration accessories. Visit our Driver Safety and Smartphone Integration pages for more details.
- Truck Accessory Displays – We stock one of the most diverse and complete inventories of truck accessories in the Southeast. Whether grille gaurds, tonneau covers, tool boxes, Weathertech floormats or suspension lift kits, we have both display items and vehicles with the accessories installed to demonstrate for you. Visit our Truck Accessories page to learn more about the range of truck accessories we offer.
- Wheel and Tire Displays – We stock over 50 styles of wheels and tires from 17”-26” and tires from popular manufacturers like Goodyear, Nitto, Nexen, Falken and Cooper. We can also order any wheel style in sizes from 15” to 30” diameter with nearly any offset you can imagine. Visit our Wheels and Tires page to learn more.
Bainbridge Installation Facilities
Thomasville Installation Facilities
We have well-outfitted areas for installation of all the products we offer, including electronics, speakers, subwoofers, truck accessories (including suspension), wheels, tires and window tinting. We take pride in our workmanship. Many of our technicians are Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) certified for knowledge and skills in automotive electronics installation. Most of our technicians have 10 or more years of experience in their fields of expertise.
- Car and Marine Electronics Installation – We have clean and organized installation bays for all of our car and marine electronics installation. We can fabricate subwoofer enclosures, plastic parts and specialized brackets in our fabrication areas. We have ample lighting to ensure technicians make correct identification and connection of all wiring tasks. We use electronic diagnostic and measurement tools like a digital multimeter (DMM) and digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) to calibrate and fine tune audio systems, or to diagnose and repair various vehicle electrical anomalies.
- Truck Accessory Installation – We install all the truck accessories we offer. We have a trained mechanic on staff with all the critically tools and equipment, such as a two-post hydraulic vehicle lift, necessary to complete truck accessory installations. In addition, our interior accessories are installed with the same care and precision as our car electronics with technicians who are highly experienced and certified.
- Wheel and Tire Installation – Our in-house wheel installation technicians assemble your wheel and tire package using high-tech scratch-free and computerized mounting and balancing machines. We ensure no scratches on the wheel edge when mounting the tire using our ‘no contact’ on the wheel surface mounting. Once mounted, the tires are computer balanced with a road force load to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride that emulates what you’ll experience out on the road.
- Window Tinting – Window tinting at Precision Audio is done in a separate enclosed area away from our other installation work. This ensures a dust and debris free environment so that your window film installs on the glass with surgical precision and cleanliness. We also use a computerized plotter/cutter to ensure complete accuracy of the trimming so your window tint fits your exact vehicle. By cutting and installing the window tint installation in the cleanest possible environment, we get it right the first time! Visit the Window Tint page for more information on the types of window film we offer.
Come See Us
Visit us today or call our original location in Bainbridge at (229) 246-2111 or our new store in Thomasville at (229) 233-5001 to schedule a no-cost consultation for your vehicle’s customization needs. Our expert staff members are helpful folks that promise to make your experience in our showroom and subsequent installation a fantastic one. We know you have many choices so we work hard to be your first choice!