AUTOMATIC POWER-DEPLOYING, RUNNING BOARDS? YES PLEASE!
Not quite sure what I mean by that headline? Well, you're in for a treat. Check out this quick video showing a brief, 45-second demo of this awesome product in action:
We are too! The increasing request and demand for this product we’ve steadily been hearing from our clients in our store is incredible. So, we decided to put together this product spotlight page to tell you a little more about the features and benefits of these powered boards, what all they fit, and how you can get one today.
AMP Research PowerSteps
Oh, My Aching Joints…
Amp’s tagline for these steps really say it best, “GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST.” Amen, brother! As a ‘not-exactly-towering-and-tall’ guy myself, I can say that while we all love our lifted trucks down here in Southwest Georgia, our knees and other joints may not exactly feel the same way, now or later. Get into 6-8-10+ inch lifts and it doesn’t matter how tall you are, you’re still giving a good little leap or climb over and over into your truck. Who wants to do all that hard work just to get into your vehicle? I know I personally prefer the easiest route available.
Where’s The Style? The Options?
But not everyone likes the look and style of running boards, or round and oval step bars. To some it looks aggressive, to others it takes away from a clean look. To each his own, but wouldn’t the option of awesome to have?
All Work And No Play Makes My Truck One Sad 4WD…
Or maybe it’s not an aesthetic deal for you at all, but you like to take your truck off-road and play as hard as you work. After all, that’s what all-terrain and mud terrain tires are for right?! Of course! And do you really want to worry about step bars being in the way, getting caught and hung on something or banged up. Then you’re worried about lessening or losing functionality, or them over time becoming an eyesore. Heck no! You don’t pour blood, sweat and tears into a paycheck to fix up your ride just to see it looking like the the fighter in a boxing match that doesn’t go home wear the gold belt. Beat up, dinged, dented and banged up? Who wants to have to choose between playing hard and looking hard? No reason you should have to, PowerSteps solve that problem.
Looks And Off-Roading Not Exactly Your Thing?
Family Man Though Right? Elderly And/OR Children Passengers Too?
_You NEED These Steps!_
Thought These Steps Couldn’t Get Any Better? Oh, Yeah.. Features Galore
- Automatic power-deploying running boards with low-profile integrated led light system
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and PTFE-coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty, Designed and built in the USA
- Optional stainless steel trim (Not compatible with PowerStep for Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Tacoma and Hummer H2/H3.)
- Plug-and-play wiring
- Increased aerodynamics = increased fuel efficiency! (ref.)
- Additional 3-inches of extension(*PowerStep XL model only. **PowerStep XL available on Ford, Chevy/GM and RAM trucks only.)
- PROFESSIONAL, GUARANTEED, FULLY BACKED AND WARRANTIED INSTALLATION AT PRECISION AUDIO IN BAINBRIDGE FOR ALL MODEL AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS, OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Here’s the good news: It would take up a considerable amount of this page (longer than this entire post!) to list all of the available models the AMP Research PowerSteps are made for.
So, chances are if you drive a truck, SUV or Jeep, your vehicle has an available AMP Research PowerSteps application! The short list includes virtually all domestic (Ford, Chevy/GM, RAM, etc.) trucks and SUV’s, Jeep, Hummer, imports like Toyota, Nissan, and even Mercedes-Benz!
CONTACT US TODAY
We’re sure this post got you as excited about these new steps as they did for us! Stop By Precision Audio in Bainbridge, GA, we’re happy to go over features, options, and answer any questions you may have. You can also CONTACT US HERE by phone or e-mail for your own personalized product and installation quote for your vehicle.